It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:32 am

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Online Courier System - Nice!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 am 
Marine Bacteria
Marine Bacteria

Hi Team,

I thought ill share this with you as we all every now and then need to ship something.

Payport is an online transactions - Payment gateway and Freight / Courier services company which can help put $’s back in your pocket.

To give you an idea of how good their rates are, they can courier up to 35kg’s anywhere locally for $3.50, now that’s affordable.. They also do nation wide shipping form anywhere in NZ, also at amazing rates.

Best thing is you dont have to be a business to make use of the system and there is no minimums, i use the system every day and i love it! :good:

They will set you up on the Courier portal at NO cost, NO contracts and NO setup fee! There is also NO cost to you if you do not use the system but who will NOT want to use it!

Email them at info@payport.co.nz , mention my company "Stealth Supplements" and wait for the magic to unfold :cool:

Payport’s freight system will help reduce your existing courier cost and make life so much easier when it comes to your courier needs.

Payport also do a Payment Gateway for your online shop, soo cheap per transaction.

They are in the process of building a new website but Here is a little more about them: http://www.finda.co.nz/business/listing/4pn2dl/payport/ also see attachment, just enlare to read better as i had to resize it.

Well team, thats my 10c for today, enjoy the rest of your weekend and keep those tanks looking beautiful :clap:

Over and out.
MrSups

Attachments:
Payport Freight 2.jpg
Payport Freight 2.jpg [ 243.45 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]